>>>followed by a heavy snack but don’t tell my nutritionist :p
Today’s dish is so easy and healthy. grilled meat with sauted veggies and a lightly dressed salad.
- thin steaks
- carrots, cut in long thing slices.
- salt and pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
- roasted bell peppers
- lightly wash the steaks and drop them in white vinegar for about 30 seconds. remove them and sprinkle them with salt and peppers.
- in a hot non stick skillet, grill the steaks, 1-2 minutes on each side, depending on its thickness.
- remove the steaks and in the same skillet, drop the onions and carrots. once they whither, add the roasted bell peppers.
- add couple of drops of worcestershire sauce and return the steaks. toss everthing up together and lift them from the heat.
its very light and satisfying. my salad was made of lettuce and rocket. the dressing has balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano and lemon.
afterwards, I tried to experiment with cookies, and kind of binged out. ;p.. they were very soft and fresh I just couldn’t resist!
did you notice how much I’m using carrots these days? no idea why.