I woke up early, wanting something sweet but not too sweet and fast to make. so I made chocolate chip muffins. they’re not goumet muffins and not too fansy, but they’re quick and fulfillling :) .. great for kids too.
- 2 Cups flour
- 1 TBS baking powder
- 3/4 Cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream (or more if you find them too dry for you)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- a splash of vanilla (about 2 tsp)
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil (a bit more splashes here and there won’t hurt)
- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Combine all the dry ingredients together.
- beat the egg, vailla, milk, oil and sour cream together then add the dry ingredients
- fold in the chocolate chips.
Congratulations. You’re Done :)
now, spoon the batter in the muffin cups or tin, 3/4 full. they will rise a lot. if you’re making small muffins, they will take 10-11 minutes to fully bake. if they’re bigger then bake them for 18 minutes.
I added one chip on top just because I like how it looks like what it’s baked :)