Mushroom with wild rice and yes… mascarpone cheese again :)
- Fresh Mushroom
- Maggie Cube
- olive oil and pepper
I added a pinch of hot curry powder :)
- in a pot, melt the butter with olive oil and saute the onions
- add the salt, pepper, maggie cube and keep stirring
- add the garlic and try not to burn it :)
- every now and then add a bit of water and keep stirring
- once all the flavors are combined together, add the mascarpone cheese and keep stirring until its all combined together and has a creamy texture.
- in another pot, either boil rice or pasta, they all work very well with this recipe. add more water than you need so that you use the water for the sauce. (the starch in the water prevents the sauce from becoming very liquidy)
- once the rice or pasta is done, drain the water if its pasta and mix it with the sauce.
the result was very silky and delicious <3