I tried something new today. with yes… Mascarpone cheese again ;)
- 4 Tomatoes (six of they’re small)
- About a cup or less of Mascarpone cheese
- 1 Can of tuna
- 1 Crushed clove of garlic
- 1 Onion
- Worcestershire sauce
- Parmesan cheese
Directions: it takes literally no preparation time
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl
- Cut the top of the tomatoes and carve the inside – make sure you drain all the liquids. then cut a very thin layer of the bottom to let the tomatoes stand straight without falling when stuffed. don’t over cut.
- Stuff the tomatoes – if you’re ok with it being liquidy when baked, combine some of the liquids with the stuffing
- sprinkle some cheese on top.
- Place it in an oven safe plate for 30-35 minutes (heat: 180)
That’s how easy it is. if you have leftover stuffing like I did (only made 3 stuffed tomatoes), squeeze some lemon with it, a table spoon or 2 of live oil and mix it with lettuce and rocket to make a tuna salad.