This is a 5 minutes pudding like sweet that tastes exactly like cinnabon’s original. I was baby sitting the neices yesterday. I gave them directions and they make the whole dish. that’s how easy it is.
- 1 big can of sweetened condensed milk or 2 if you want it extra moist
- 1 TBS Cinnamon
- about 1/2 to 1 cup of milk
- 1-2 flake bars
- Kiri cheese – or any other cream cheese. (I used about 9 or 10 pieces)
- in a food processor, mix the condensed milk, cheese and milk together
- add cinnamon and half of the flake to the mix
- if you’re using brioche, I’d say add 1/4 stick of butter and mix it with the cheese. but I think Croissants will taste even better and you don’t need butter.
- place the criossants in the deep dish (if you’re using Brioche, tear it apart into 8 peices and arrange them to fill the dish) and pour the mixture on top
- sprinkle the rest of the flake on top and place it in the oven for 15-20 minutes in 170 heat. Keep an eye on the dish to make sure you don’t burn it. because I did ;) but it was fixable, thank god.
That would be it. Enjoy your meal :) and please excuse the bad picture. not used to cooking somewhere other than home.