Love. PURE LOVE <3
If you love fish as much as I do, you’d appreciate the simplicity of this dish. My god I can’t believe how tasty it was. Got my fillets from our fish stand at the co-op. Aldanah frozen fillets, the pack has 3 fillets. let them thaw in the fridge for a whole day, draining excess water every now and then.
today at 6:20 I decided to start baking, so I preheated the oven (175 degrees) and started assembling the dish.
- 1 Lemon
- Spring onion
- 3 Sun dried tomatoes for each fish (oil packed)
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Clove of garlic per fish
- Place each fillet on a separate foil piece. the piece should be big enough to make a tent. (almost 4 times the width of the fish)
- For the next step you’ll only need a knife and a scissor. sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper, then drop everything on top of the fillet. Start with the chopped sun dried tomatoes, spring onions, and the garlic clove (cut into 3 pieces). place the rosemary twig on top then add lemon zest, 2 lemon slices and a squeeze of lemon.
- Fold the foil from the top, making sure you’ve closed it tightly, then fold the sides as well and place it in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.
Serve it with the foil. The foil locks in all the moisture, leaving the fish soft and delicious. The aroma of all the ingredients gets trapped inside.
See how much juice we got? if you’re looking for a heavier meal, I suggest you add potato cubes.