Another recipe for Ramadan.
- Eggplants, skinned (skinning is optional) and cut in slices
- Shredded zucchinis
- Shredded carr
- Bell Peppers
- Salt and Pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Light condensed milk (Carnation,Rainbow)
- Olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Light mozzarella Cheese
- A good brand of Pesto (Or tomato sauce, or this sauce)
- Sprinkle salt on each eggplant slice. making sure you rinse them afterwards and pat it dry.
- Brush the eggplants with olive oil, and grill them on both sides until both sides are nicely browned.
- In a pot, saute` the onions with a TBS of olive oil, once they’re softer, add the salt, pepper and Garlic.
- Keep mixing, then add the carrots and bell peppers. wait for 3 more minutes then add the zucchini.
- Add couple of splashes of both sauces then mix in the cheeses.
- Add a splash of the light condensed milk.
- Take some of the stuffing and put it on an eggplant slice. Wrap it and place it in the dish. Repeat until the dish is full
- Pour Pesto sauce on top of the rolls then bake the dish for 15 minutes in a preheated oven.
That’s it. I noticed the eggplants were a little bitter, so there are 2 ways to fix it(already added to the recipe). You either skin it, or treat it with salt. I’ll partially skin it next time and sprinkle it with salt, wash it and let it dry before grilling it.This is very important :)