One word: HEAVENN
- A pack of couscous (a bit less than 500 grams)
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 1 TBS of olive oil
- 3.5 Cups of chicken, beef or veggie broth.
- 1 Medium onion – finely chopped
- 2 Medium tomatoes – finely chopped
- Parsley – finely chopped
- Dried mint
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 Cup of olive oil
- 1/4 Cup of lemon
- In a pot, saute` 1 tbs of garlic with 1 tbs of olive oil
- Pour in the broth (you can add couple of splashes of Worcestershire sauce if you find the broth you used a bit to bland tasting)
- Once the broth starts boiling, take it off the heat and stir in the couscous.
- Cover the pot and let it sit for 10 minutes, then flake it with a fork. put it in the fridge for about 10 minutes to reduce the heat.
- Meanwhile, mix the onions with the dried mint and set them aside for couple of minutes
- Take the couscous out of the fridge and mix the tomatoes and onions with the couscous, then add the dressing.
- For the dressing, mix olive oil, lemon, salt and pepper and what’s left of the garlic together.
- Last step: add as much parsley as you like and serve it to your loved ones :)
My family loved it so much. Even my picky nieces finished up their plates.