One of the MUST DO’s :)
- Asparagus spears (I used baby asparagus)
- Chicken Breasts
- Oyster mushrooms
- Salt and pepper
- Onion soup mix (My secret ingredient - I will write a post about how versatile it is)
- Kraft’s Monterrey Jack and Cheddar Cheese mix.
- Olive oil
- A tiny tiny piece of butter
- In a hot skillet, saute the onions, garlic, oyster mushroom and salt and pepper with olive oil and butter. remove from heat when all ingredients whither.
- Butterfly and flatten the breasts with a hammer. Once you’re done, cut each breast in half.
- Now its time to assemble: rub each side of the chicken breast with onion soup mix.
- For each breast, place around 5 asparagus spears, the mushroom mixture then sprinkle it with cheese.
- Roll the chicken breasts and sprinkle each breast with as much cheese as you want.
- If you have extra mushroom stuffing, place in the the same pan.
- Place the rolls in a 180 degree preheated oven for 25 minutes.
And you’re done! the chicken was very moist and delicious. The family loved this dish :).