A very refreshing dessert substitute. I don’t know if I should call it a dessert or a drink!
- About 4 cups of watermelon. It filled 3/4 of my blender
- 5 TBS Vimto
- A splash of orange juice (optional)
- Deseed and puree the watermelons.
- Pour them in a container and mix in the Vimto and orange juice
- Place the container in the freezer and take it out every 30 minutes. Scrape it with a fork and return it back to the fridge. Repeat this step until it reaches the desired consistency
I’ve put mine in the freezer for about 2 hours. It was still a bit soft when we ate it, so next time I’ll add an extra half an hour or so :)