A Quick post.
I think my seafood phase is finally over. This is the last thing I tried out.
just like the grilled fish wrapped in banana leaf. vine leaves locks in the moisture and gives a really nice flavor. Very yummy :)
I know it looks weird and if you’re not the experimental type, don’t try it. but it’s really good :). You just need to unwrap the fish and eat the flesh :)
- Sardines is my number 1 choice. If you can’t find any fresh Sardines, try any other small fish.
- Salt and Pepper
- Clean and Gut the fish. Meaning: no scales, no stomach content.
- Marinate the Fish with lemon, salt and pepper and paprika.
- Wrap the fish with vine leaves, leaving only the tail and head exposed.
- Bake them in the oven for around 10 minutes or until they’re well cooked.
You’re done! :)
Next dish: I’m making Sushi.