- 1 Boneless Turkey Breast
- 2 Zucchini
- 1 Parsnip
- 1 Medium Onions
- 1-2 TBS Olive oil
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Chili Flakes
- 4-5 TBS Philadelphia Herb Cheese.
- I used butter ball’s turkey breast. it comes with a ready made gravy, and boneless turkey breast ready to be used. the first thing you need to do is to flatten the breast, either by butterflying the thick parts or hammering them. before that, the turkey has to be thawed properly in the fridge.
- In a pan, saute the onions and parsnips, add the spices and when the parsnips soften, add the zucchini.
- Take the mixture out of the pan and mix the herb cheese.
- Place the turkey on the table, just like the Nori sheets for sushi, Place the stuffings in the middle and roll it.
- Wrap the turkey with string so that everything stays in it’s place when being baked.
- Baking time: I’ll add this as soon as I’m home, But I remember having it on high heat for around 15 minutes then lowering it to 185 for an hour.