secured payday loans
This is probably the best thing I’ve ever eaten. Its delicious and easy to make.
- Artichoke globes
- 1 Garlic
- White Vingegar
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Olive oil
- Cut the tip of the artichokes and boil them with 2 lemons cut into quarters, white vinegar, and a whole garlic head (tips cut off)
- Once you can remove the leafs without any force, remove the artichokes from the heat and strain it.
- In a blender, blend olive oil, garlic and lemon.
- And you’re done! all you need to do is tare each leaf and dip the end of it with the sauce and eat the flesh. once you reach the heart, remove the feather like thingies and soak the heart with the dressing and eat it.
That’s it :)
Each Artichoke has:
- 90-105 calories depending on its size
- 3.6 grams of fat
- 8 grams of fiber
- 5 grams of protein.