Today’s recipe is very simple and DELICIOUS. The first time I tried it was in June and we just couldn’t get enough of it. It’s pretty simple too! all you need to do is to follow up the recipe below:
- A whole chicken, cleaned, and rubbed with turmeric and flour.
- Lemon slices
- A whole potato cut in cubes
- salt and pepper
- Garlic slices
- Butter (optional)
- Rub the chicken with a tiny knob of butter or olive oil from the inside and the outside and sprinkle some salt and peppet
- Stuff the chicken with the potato cubes, lemon slices and garlic. you can add lemon juice if you want as well.
- Use a roasting bag this time. it will keep the chicken moist and delicious. Close the bag tightly and put it in the oven for 45 minutes to an hour. (Heat: 175-180 C in a preheated oven)
and serve it while its still hot :)
You can substitute the lemon slices with Orange slices, add more herbs if you want, or add carrots for a sugary flavor.