I’ll go straight to the recipe since the cookies just cooled off and I can’t resist the smell. :D shay latheeth wayed wayed wayed
I’m not a very good aunt today :), making my nieces those sugar loaded cookies but they’re seriously worth it.
1 1\4 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup soft brown sugar
1/2 cup of soft butter (room temp)
1/4 cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
A pack of M&Ms, the 150 grams one.
Walnuts if u want
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Mix everything except the M&Ms together.
- Add the M&Ms, mix them for a bit
- using a spoon, scoop out the dough making small balls. Make sure each ball is at least 3 cm apart so they don’t stick.
- Bake them for 10 minutes or until they’re slightly browned. I like mine crispy, so I baked them for 11 minutes and cooled them off using a metal wrack just like the picture. It prevents it from being soggy.
I made 16 cookies, each cookie has around 216 calories. The whole mix is around 3460 so you can make smaller cookies using a teaspoon and have less calories per cookie :)
Best served with a cold glass of milk with the kids.