Sometimes, the best dishes are the ones that takes no time or effort preparing. For this dish, all you need is love and the following:
Barbequick disposable BBQ container. All you need is a match to make it ready for grilling.
- Fish masala (try a brand called khazana. Can be found at geant)
- Fish chunks (i used hamour)
- The juice of one lime
- 1 Portabella mushroom
- 1 Red and 1 yellow bell peppers
- Wooden sticks.
- Slice everything to the desired size. Toss in the masala and lime juice and make your fish skewers.
- Grill your fish until they’re cooked all the way through
That’s it! The dish was a success and it took me leas than half an hour to prepare.